Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It has been a while...I think I have said that before

I am one of those people that if I can't do it perfect I would rather not start at all, hence, blog with no words. I am going to make it my therapy to write something once a week...baby steps. I love to put my thoughts down  and I will.

I had been so busy working out of the home that I always had an excuse. Now I have been unemployed and I am going to try to work more on my crochet to make my money. Boy, it is hard, but I have never been afraid of hard work.

I am currently working on getting my books on Kindle and as eBooks. A lot of my programing background comes in handy. Almost there.

I have been crocheting afghans.  I think when my Mother passed I spent most of my time at the hospital needing something to do and crocheting was my first go to and an afghan was easy to carry around. After she passed I just kept going. It was my therapy. Moving on.

My sister Liz and I have put some crocheting on Etsy, My Etsy Store  and I will be redoing my website to include some as well. I want to do so much, but I have to focus on things that will make money for now.  Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment