Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where am I?


It has been a while since my last post. What have I been doing? Living life, crocheting a little less this year but trying new things. I took a jewelry class to make lanyards to wear to work. Love it! Here is one of my favorites. I'll post a few more when I take some photos.
I took the class at Ami's in Germantown. It was a fun filled Saturday afternoon. Would recommend to anyone.
Last week I took a Polymer Clay class at Memphis College of Art. I took it because in making the lanyards I wanted to try my hand at making my own beads. I don't think this will be my calling, but I so enjoyed the class and hands right in there style of Lisa Tribo, artist extraordinaire. I think I will try some of the larger beads to use on the end of the lanyard.
Placed a new order for Twilley's. They have come out with the 50 gram ball. I always seem to order in the summer when they are doing inventory. I vow to put my order in by February next year so I can receive by September. They have discontinued the 250 large cones. I did place an order for the 1000 gram ?cone?. I don't know how it will come. A lot of my customers make snowflakes out of the white and it is a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment