Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wow! What a stormy past few weeks we have had. We had a huge storm Tuesday night that put on quite a show. My husband and I stood in our garage and watched "War of the World" type thunder and lightning. As the lightning hit I would say "Look for the pod!" We heard one so very loud thunder , it was like the sound started the same time the flash and went on for what seemed like minutes, but was most likely seconds. When I woke the next morning and walked through my living room I saw that we had lost a tree. It is funny that the night before I had told my husaband that if that tree was not there we could see the lighning better, be careful what you wish for! When I drove to work I found out I was not the only one that lost tress, they had fallen everywhere. Memphis is just known for their storms and Cordova has had it's share this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment