Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hank of Yarn, Ms

Took trip out of state on Friday-only 40 minutes from my house, to Hank of Yarn. Kathy had invited me to come down and talk about a class on my ornaments. What a blast! These ladies are really a great group. The store was a buzz with activity and everyone was happy to be in their element. I do enjoy the fact that it is a crochet friendly shop...they speak crochet and knitting, not just knitting. The store was bursting with beautiful yarn, every color every size.

I loved talking about crochet and especially my ornaments. They are going to teach some classes so check with them to see when that might be. They are located at 7075 Malco Blvd, Southaven, MS, www.hankofyarn.com.

From left, Jenni, Kathy, Hank and Cheryl
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment